Monday 6 February 2012

MRVH Hunt (my 1st blog post!)


Ohai!

So I have been interested in blogging my outfits for a while and have only been doing it via Flickr (I know right, get with the program Megan!) finally decided on a blog name and voilour!  hope you enjoy xoxo. 

*UPDATE: Naiya Valeska and Candace Flossberg have joined the blog!!*

So i've been obsessed with valentines hunts and so far I have done the "My Rotten Valentine Hunt" and "Zombie Popcorn Hunt" I very much recommend doing both. 

Skin: NATURAL BEAUTY - Sam - Pale (Zombie Popcorn Hunt)
Hair: !Lamb. - Frosti - Left-Brained
Eyes: REPULSE - Rotten Eyes v3 Gold (My Rotten Valentine Hunt)
Face Piercing: - .[Masque]. - Piercing - #3
Chest Piercing: [ni.Ju] - Broken Hearted Piercing. full (chest) (My Rotten Valentine Hunt)
Dress: [GENRE] - Date Dress ! (My Rotten Valentine Hunt)
Ring: Nox. - Quit Playin Games With My Heart Ring [Checkerboard] (My Rotten Valentine Hunt)





No comments:

Post a Comment